12.15.2011

Angels

 
 Ballet
 Romantic and dreamlike, with tutus, satin ribbons and feathery wings as light as air. Topped off with sky-high stilettos designed to look like pointe shoes, Degas-inspired Angels make the runway a dancer's dream come true.
Candice Swanepoel


Lily Aldridge

Alessandra Ambrosio


Doutzen Kroes

Mirranda Kerr
 Super Angels
Supermodel meets superhero in colorful pop-art capes, slick, shiny boots & bright eye catching colors. Equal parts artistic & action-packed for a playful, powerful punch of sexy. 

Adiana Lima


Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

 

 Passion
As fiery as Flamenco, as seductive as Tango- this theme captures the sensual essence of Spain in gorgeous brocades, embroidery & beading.The bold, rich palette & sumptuous textures bring passion to life and sultry intensity to the runway.
Alessandra Ambrosio (my fave)

Candice Swanepoel


Doutzen Kroes

Adriana Lima


 

Angels Aquatic 
As glittering and iridescent as the sea itself- with shimmery, hand-painted wings with laced shells and sea-inspired gems to evoke all the rich colors of coral reefs, electric fish and underwater treasures.


Mirrada Kerr wearing the 2.5 Million dollar Bra






{Via}

Adam Levine and girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna (my favorite moment of the night...so sweet...and one lucky girl)



Put a Spell on Me
Straight from turn of the century boudoir, this theme features delicately embroidered corsets, filmy gowns and parasol-like wings. It's a seductive blend of innocence & sexuality that's mysterious and oh-so-sexy.

Doutzen Kroes



Adiana Lima (another fave)


Club PINK  
The runway gets retro with a bright neon twist, Glowing, light-up wings & glittering disco-ball accents turn the Fashion show into a dance party, with plenty of vibrant PINK to crank up the volume.


Lily Aldridge




Nicki Minaj lights up the stage


Grand finale

Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima (my two favorite Angels)

Partying like only Brazilian can...lol! Images {Via}



Every year I look forward to this show. I LOVE it. The exquisite and beautiful craftsmanship of the outfits, the artists, this year Maroon 5 takes my vote, performing "Moves like Jagger", and of course the Angels! These women are an inspiration to me, and because of that they deserve a post on my blog.  My two favorite are Alessandra and Adriana, of course I might be a bit biased since I'm Portuguese and they are my fellow Brazilian sisters...lol. Which one takes your breath away...do you have a favorite Angel? Happy Thursday...and enjoy the show.
PS I do have a soft spot for Lily and Candice too... lol!



Tchau, Carla



  







1 comment:

  1. Awe Adam....don't think I didn't pretend he was sing to me! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...