1.28.2015

Denim Passion

Denim Passion
Denim Passion 

I love denim, the amazing shades of blue from raw to distressed. Its versatility, wear it with furs, plaid, leather, silk, wool....even denim on denim. Anything goes! Dressed up or down, jeans are a staple of classic style, everyone has a pair (or ten) in their closet, but don't stop there. Have fun with it and invest in other denim pieces. Skinny jeans, cropped, wide legged, bell bottoms, skirts, shorts, jackets, vests, shirts, overalls, I love it all!!! ;)

"I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes." - Yves Saint Laurent 

Tchau, Carla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...