8.21.2015

BEACH ESCAPE




















BEACH ESCAPE

"Ah, the smell of salt and sand. There is no elixir on this blessed earth like it."

Growing up in southern Portugal, one of my fondest memories was spending the Summer months at thebeach, swimming, soaking up the sun, playing in the sand and taking it all in, I lived in bikinis, summer dresses and flip flops. That beach love is still a big part of who I am, so I will take a BEACH ESCAPE anytime, any day! :) This year I spend a week at the San Clemente State Beach, and it was perfect!
I had everything I loved, the ocean, beautiful weather, great company, good food, surf, the smell of campfire, meditating under amazing starry nights, reading a good book or enjoying a magazine, stunning sunsets, beach games, smores, soaking up the sun, sinking my feet in the sand....it was a week to detox and break the routine from my daily life. A week with nature, no computers, ipads or tv. I came back energized, relaxed and with a nice tan. ;)
So pick a favorite, somewhere you love and take an escape, it doesnt need to be expensive or long, just take some time for yourself to do something you love.
Share you favorite escape spots. 

Tchau, Carla

Dress: Free People, Hat: Anthropologie, Flipflops: Havaianas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...